Friends of John Masefield High School (FJMHS) is here to financially and resourcefully support our school.
We support school events, for example, by provide refreshments at the school production and we regularly run fundraising activities such as a Quiz Night and parent-led workshops.
There is a Committee who do the paperwork and act as the central hub but most fundraising is done by small groups working together, meeting and chatting as necessary to get the job done.
Whilst getting involved and joining in is particularly rewarding and enjoyable, we also offer the opportunity for parents to donate directly.
Our funds go towards supporting a diverse range of projects, from renewal and new developments to curriculum enhancing projects and activities.
Invitation to get involved with Friends – it’s social, it’s fun and it raises money.
- Sign up to the FJMHS newsletter (see below)
- Follow us on twitter @fjmhs Follow @fjmhs
- Come along to our meetings, generally held in the first week of every month.
- Get in touch. Any feedback, ideas, successful fundraiser up your sleeve? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there. You don’t have to be on any committee!
Invitation to donate – Every penny you give goes to the school.
- Make a donation to FJMHS general funds via BT Mydonate. More details can be found at donation page or donate using the button:
- Make a donation to our current special project – The refurbishment of the Food Technology rooms. For more information go to the food room post and please donate using the button below: